Ready to make peace with expectations and the chase for perfection?
Between juggling work, activities, housework, homework and everything in between, mothers these days are wearing more hats than ever before!
Parenthood can leave you feeling a certain way – guilty, imperfect, dare I say, not enough?
Everything from the way you feed your children to how you put them to bed seems to be up for discussion (and judgement), and it can feel like so much has been placed on your shoulders to bear.
Mama: You Are Enough is a small group coaching experience helping mothers release the need for perfection so they can embrace their fullest selves and find support to pursue their biggest goals.
- Six 60-minute virtual group coaching sessions with Dina (over a 2-month period)
- Bonus preliminary` session to help you identify your goals
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Optional in-depth 2-hour self-care and wellness review (at extra cost)
What You’ll Get Out of It:
- Uncover the limiting beliefs you have about yourself (that are holding you back)
- Identify a meaningful self-care system that supports you and helps you thrive as a mom
- Uncover more confidence and clarity than you’ve ever experienced before
- Learn from other moms about navigating balance, confidence, and connecting with yourself
- Ditch the negative self-talk and feelings of not being enough
Want to join our next cohort?
Still have questions? I’ve got answers.
"Dina has such a gift at creating a space where you feel comfortable opening up without fear of judgment. Her intuitive style of coaching allows you to dig deep, while feeling supported. She holds you accountable in such an empowering yet gentle way. Having Dina as a coach will push your further than you've ever been". – Nazinga T.
"Willing to broach any topic, it's like she holds a mirror up and allows me to see ME, just as I am and also how I want to be. I can't recommend her ENOUGH!" - Kristi L.
"Dina has a way of listening to what is and isn't being said, and pushing you to explore what you are hesitant to share. Her intentions and honesty allowed me to see things and see myself in a different light. Forever grateful to her." – Ruthie O.
"Dina hears the words I have a hard time expressing and understands the thoughts that may be too embarrassing to speak aloud. Dina challenges me in a way that forces me to channel genuine emotions and acknowledge them". – MyLecia J.